The Single-Cell Biology Shared Resource provides access to facilities, equipment, and expertise for the study of gene expression, protein abundance, and genetic alterations at single-cell resolution. We offer expert-level, quality-controlled service for challenging applications single cell applications, and can provide assistance with every stage of a single-cell experiment, including study design, tissue dissociation, cell culture, population enrichment, cell sorting, quality control, and library preparation, and data analysis.
To inquire about a single-cell project idea, contact Jon Preall.
Shared Resource Staff
- 10X Genomics Chromium Platform
- Surface Protein Expression (aka. CITE-seq)
- CRISPR Perturbation Screening
- Targeted Gene Expression
- Single Cell Immune Profiling
- Single Cell ATAC-seq
- Single Cell Multi-omics (ATAC + Gene Expression)
- Single Cell CNV
- Sony SH800 Cell Sorter
- Bulk or single-cell sorting
- 4 lasers (405nm, 488nm, 561nm, 640nm)
- 6 detectors
- 2-way, 96-well, and 385 well sorting with indexing capabilities
- Fluidigm C1 Single-Cell autoprep system
- 96- and 800- chamber Integrated Fluidic Circuits (IFCs)
- Flexible downstream applications:
- Full gene-body coverage RNAseq
- Other custom workflows
- 10X Genomics Visium Spatial Transcriptomics
Talk with us about pilot projects using spatial transciptomics
Have a project idea? Contact us!
We are currently seeking a limited number of beta-test partners to provide tissue samples along with an idea of the target cell subpopulations to be enriched prior to single cell capture and sequencing. If desired, the single-cell core facility will work closely with clients to develop optimal tissue isolation, handling, and dissociation protocols, as well as cell sorting. Contact Jon Preall to get started.