Please join us for a one-and-a-half hour guided walking tour that explores the past, present and future of Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory. Learn about the historic and modern architecture, the Nobel legacy, and the advanced cancer, neuroscience, and plant research taking place right here each day. Our knowledgeable tour guides include Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory graduate students and postdoctoral fellows.
The schedule begins every year in March and continues though early November. Reservations are required at least 7 days in advance. There is a non-refundable tour fee of $5.00 per person that can be paid on arrival. We can only accept cash or checks and exact payment is appreciated. Checks should be made payable to Cold Spring Harbor Laboratory.
ADVISORY: The tour route is primarily outdoors and takes place rain or shine. The tour includes areas of stairs and steep hills. It is not recommended for people who have difficulty walking.
Call (516) 367-8455 or email firstname.lastname@example.org for additional information. A minimum of 10 participants is required for each tour and your reservation will guarantee that you will be notified if your tour needs to be rescheduled.
PRIVATE GROUP TOURS: We can schedule private tours for groups of at least 15 people with a minimum of 3 weeks advance notice. Please call (516) 367-8455 or email email@example.com to get more information.
Upcoming 2020 Tour Schedule
- Sunday, October 4, 2020, 10:00 am: Canceled Science Walking Tour, October 4
- Sunday, October 18, 2020, 10:00 am: Canceled Science Walking Tour, October 18
- Sunday, October 25, 2020, 10:00 am: Canceled Science Walking Tour, October 25
- Sunday, November 8, 2020, 10:00 am: Canceled Science Walking Tour, November 8
- Saturday, November 14, 2020, 10:00 am: Canceled Science Walking Tour, November 14