Our lectures feature scientists from CSHL and elsewhere discussing their latest research and what it could mean for human health and wellbeing. Many of our lectures take place right here on campus, but our scientists also speak to the public at other venues such as local bars for Cocktails & Chromosomes, the Secret Science Club in Brooklyn, Cold Spring Harbor Library and even online at Big Think.
Can’t make it to the lecture in person? Take a look at our video library on YouTube.
- CSHL public lectures are free of charge and geared towards a lay audience.
- Seating is limited and reservations are requested. Reserve by emailing email@example.com.
- Additional lectures will be announced throughout the year. See the latest schedule.
- Lectures are held in Grace Auditorium on the CSHL Campus.
- Directions to CSHL Campus
- Questions? Call the CSHL Department of Public Affairs at 516-367-8455 or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Public Lecture: DEFEATING CANCER - Working with communities to conduct better cancer research
Sunday, March 8, 2020, 4:00 pm