- WSBS graduate, Ji-Joon Song promoted to Associate Professor, KAIST, South Korea.
- WSBS students Colleen Carlson and John Sheppard were awarded National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowships.
- WSBS graduate Elizabeth Murchison receives the Eppendorf Award for Young European Investigators 2012.
- WSBS graduate Ira Hall is featured in a young investigator profile on GenomeWeb.
- WSBS graduate Yaniv Erlich was awarded the Harold M. Weintraub International Award for Graduate Studies.
- WSBS student Katie Liberatore was awarded a National Science Foundation Graduate Research Fellowship.
- WSBS student Amy Rappaport was selected to present at the 5th annual “Cracking the Code with the Bear” Research Symposium.
- WSBS student Elvin Wagenblast was awarded a predoctoral fellowship from the Boehringer Ingelheim Fonds
- WSBS student Elizabeth Nakasone was awarded a US Army Medical Research and Materiel Command Breast Cancer Research Program Predoctoral Fellowship.